With more reach and more readers, Dubbo Photo News is Dubbo's favourite pick-me-up newspaper! This is evidenced by a stream of demand-driven circulation increases since first launching in June 2005. Dubbo Photo News is published each Thursday and 12,000 copies are picked up and valued each week.
Don't just take our word for it - ask a local about Dubbo Photo News and we're confident they will tell you it's Dubbo's favourite local paper!
Our team is made up of dedicated professionals with proven media skills and business know-how, and it is these attributes combined with a strong customer focus that have driven our rapid growth.
- Tim Pankhurst Director/Editor In Chief
- Rod Crowfoot General Manager
- Jen Cowley Editor - Dubbo Weekender
- Yvette Aubusson-Foley Writer
- Ashleigh Tegart Advertising Consultant
- Alexandria Kelly Production/Sales Support
- Beth Dawson Reception
- Ruby Janetzki Photographer
- Anne Ingram Accounts Dept
- Steve Cowley Photography
- Wendy Merrick Photography
To promote and prosper:
our people, our readers,
our advertisers, our community,
by producing a better local newspaper that is respected for its commitment, honesty and integrity.